In this manner, therefore, pray: Our Father in heaven, hallowed be Your name.10 Your kingdom come. Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. 11 Give us this day our daily bread. 12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. 13 And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one. For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.
- We declare freedom to the captives and the prisoners. Holy Spirit, stir up hearts and bring freedom to all who are oppressed. Break addictions! Bring healing to the sick! Restore all the broken hearted!
- We call forth a great harvest of souls! Let your Gospel of power be preached in every corner of our region. Let signs and wonders follow all who preach the gospel in our cities. Pour out a great anointing that ushers in a great revival. We ask for 100,000 souls to be saved in our cities.
- We pray for unity in the Body of Christ. We ask for Your love to fill our hearts and we break the spirit of competition and any religious spirit that would cause division in Your church.
- We pray for a great outpouring of your Spirit and we agree with Your prophetic voice that has declared wells of revival in this area. Let it come!
- We release Your joy over the cities. Depression and suicide have no place in our schools or our communities! We declare life in our cities!
- We pray for prosperity in our region. The spirit of poverty and the orphan spirit have to flee. We are children of the King and we live out of our inheritance with Christ! Businesses will flourish because the favor of God is on this place. Let Your face shine upon us!
- We pray for our local leaders (mayors, police, city council, etc.). We ask for your blessing upon them as they serve their communities. Let salvation come to them and bless them with wisdom and grace.
- We call for Your blessing on our nation. Let Your Kingdom come in America! Let Your will be done in America! Bless our president, our congressmen and our judges! Give them wisdom and grace to lead our country.